Facilities & Resourcing Coordinator Apprentice
We are looking for a Facilities & Resources coordinator to join our team working towards a L3 Facilities Management Supervisor apprenticeship. You will gain skills and knowledge throughout the apprenticeship whilst being responsible for coordinating facilities activities in the UK and freelance resourcing across the business in the UK and globally.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Act as a point of contact for customers, clients or suppliers via email and over the phone, exhibiting polite and professional communication
- Coordinate activities taking place within company premises, ensuring it is opened/locked up when required, all visitors/staff are welcomed and inducted ensuring they have signed in/out
- Book, roster, and schedule freelance teams for all project requirements
- Support event management and production departments with the collation and input of data for TRACE (sustainability software)
- Report directly to the Head of Operations and assist with ad hoc projects where required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- L3 Facilities Management Supervisor apprenticeship (A Level equivalent)
- L2 Functional Skills In maths & English (if not obtained already)
- Training will take place monthly with remote online workshops and meetings with your tutor
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Team working
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C or 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4) Essential
About the employer
Established in 2006, Broadsword is a growing event communications agency. Our clients are large, well-known companies and with a portfolio of in person, hybrid and virtual global event experiences, video production and content creation, we are a fantastic company for an enthusiastic and high achieving Facilities & Resourcing Coordinator to develop their career and join our close-knit team.